- Instructor: Judith Sihombing
- Duration: 3 hours
Date: 20 September 2022 (Tuesday) Time: 2:30pm– 5:45pm Language: English Level: Intermediate
Speaker: Judith Sihombing, Adjunct Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Lawyer CPD / ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 3 points Fee: HK$1,790
- Can novel interests fit within our current classification of choses in action?
- Which noval interests are ‘items of value’?
- What does ‘value’ mean here?
- If the asset has no value, is it correct to seek to classify it as property?
- Is the law ready to change traditional views on ‘property’?
- What law applies to these assets?
- What is the role of the computer in priority and notice of these assets?
- How is a novel interest valued?
- Some novel interests combine negative and positive elements
- Restrictions on the manner of dealing with an asset one has purchased