- Instructor: Simon Chan
- Duration: 3 hours
Date: 22 September 2022 (Thursday) Time: 2:30pm-5:45pm Language:Cantonese delivery with English materials Level: Intermediate
Speaker: Simon Chan, Barrister-at-law, Fraternity Chambers
Lawyer CPD Points: ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 3 Fee: HK$1,790
All participants should come in person to join face-to-face seminar.
Objective: This course aims at familiarizing the legal practitioners with law and practice related to market misconducts under the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
- Market Misconduct Offences
- Insider dealings; False trading; Price rigging
- Stock market manipulation; Other market misconduct offences
- Civil Market Misconducts
- Disclosure of Inside Information
- Investigation by the SFC
- Procedures of Market Misconduct Tribunal
- Penalties and civil liability for breaches
- Case studies