- Instructor: Christopher To
Date: 08 September 2023 (Friday) Time: 9:30am–12:45pm Language: English Level: Elementary
Speaker: Christopher To, Barrister-at-Law, Gilt Chambers
Lawyer CPD / ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 3 points Fee: HK$1,790
Highlight: The seminar will focus on the attributes of international arbitration from the commencement of the arbitration to the enforcement of the arbitral award. Key areas that will be covered in the seminar include
– What is International Commercial Arbitration?
– The risks associated with International Commercial Arbitration.
– Different institutions and their procedural rules; Legal regime governing International Commercial Arbitration;
– Legal regime governing the arbitration agreement; Jurisdictional issues; Power and duties of the Tribunal;
– Arb -Med-Arb procedural issues; Ad hoc versus institutional regimes; Awards; Enforcement.