- Instructor: Ms Cheung / 張老師
- Duration: 390 minutes
Date: 08 August 2023 (Tuesday) Time: 9:30am–5:30pm (Lunch break from 1:20pm-2:30pm) Language: Mandarin
Trainer: Cheung Wai Ying, Senior Mandarin Trainer, Central Learning Holdings Limited Level: Intermediate
Lawyer CPD / ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 7.5 Fee: HK$3,553
It will repeat on 24 October (O1) 2023 Tuesday 9:30am to 5:30pm
Highlight: This is an advanced course providing Mandarin Training to Hong Kong and Foreign professionals (including lawyers, accountants, estate agencies, insurance brokers and financial planners etc) who intend to work with native Putonghua-speaking clients in Mainland China. After an attendee has completed the course, such person should be able to learn most common legal terms and sentences in aspect of civil matters in China. In addition to the existing materials, we have new syllabus from the textbook “Putonghua for Legal Profession” written by 沈沂律師 and encourage other work-related material carried by the attendees. Morning session focus on Property Transaction & Tenant Agreement and Immigration to Hong Kong while afternoon session emphasis on Wills & Probate and Marriage.
- Role Play Exercise and Intensive Workshop;
- Introduction the key words used in selected topics such as: A) Property Transaction & Tenant Agreement, B) Chinese Marriage; C) Business Immigration to HK; D) Wills & Probate; E) China Attesting Officer
- Continuing with the practice in the Mandarin by means of dialogue from texts and a role-play.
- The content includes貸款與抵押、房地產交易和商業事務等;
- Concentrating on more practices for the individual attendees; Discussion and Q & A