- Instructor: Judith Sihombing
- Duration: 3 hours
Date: 23 September 2022 (Friday) Time: 2:30pm – 5:45pm Language: English Level: Intermediate
Speaker: Judith Sihombing, Adjunct Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Lawyer CPD / ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 3 points Fee: HK$1,790
- Without a trust commercial law would be deficient
- Common law requires its support
- Modern trust
- Express – constructive – bare – resulting
- Other pseudo trusts
- The modern problem of timing
- When does a trust, created by operation of law, come into existence?
- Especially the bare and resulting trusts
- To what remedy is the beneficiary entitled?