- Instructor: Judith Sihombing
- Duration: 3 hours
Date: 13 September 2022 (Tuesday) Time: 2:30pm – 5:45pm Language: English Level: Intermediate
Speaker: Judith Sihombing, Adjunct Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Lawyer CPD / ACCA CPD / SFC CPT / Insurers’ CPD Pts: 3 points Fee: HK$1,790
- Negligence and Conversion – queries and concerns
- Is the modern three-stage tst for negligence correct?
- What are the developments refusing against professionals?
- What defences are available to the negligent tortfeasor?
- What form does relief take?
- Will conversion relief be granted to virtual choses in action because of difficulties in classifying them?
- What is the correct subject of conversion?
- What relief is available?